Act now! 3 amazing learning opportunities at Sigma 3 Survival School. Have you ever wanted to know how to establish your own successful survival school? Maybe, you have wanted to know more about wild edible and medicinal plants? Perhaps, you have desired to know more about survival but could not attend a full survival course? Now, the leadership of Sigma 3 Survival School is making available three great learning opportunities for you to improve your survival knowledge and business understanding.
1. The Outdoor Business Mentorship Program
The Outdoor Business Mentorship Program is a 6-month long certification program. You will live in the outdoors with the owner of the school and the lead instructor of SIGMA 3 Survival School, Rob Allen, and Josh Hamlin. Moreover, this learning opportunity will teach you everything you need to know about how to build a successful outdoors business and build an online following! Also, you will complete our 45 Day Survival Instructor Program while you are in the program. Additionally, you will help run the day to day operations of SIGMA 3! Consequently, this learning opportunity will show you how to operate a successful outdoors business. Thus, by the time you complete the program, you will have a comprehensive set of business skills that will enable you to start your own successful company or open your own SIGMA 3 Satellite location.
What is the reason for the success of SIGMA 3, where others have failed? Here are a few reasons:
- Vast experience with social media and building an online following.
- Understanding Search Engine Optimization and how to get found on Google!
- Making high-quality YouTube® videos, DVD’s, and other video production skills.
- Understanding how to manipulate search algorithms and get more social media attention. For free!
- Using Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube® to your advantage to provide cheap traffic to your website.
- The owner has created numerous successful companies and can give you all the info you need to start your own!
2. Two Weekend Survival Workshops
The Edible And Medicinal Plants Walk
The Edible and Medicinal Plants Walk is a one-day familiarization course about wild edible and medicinal plants. It is a learning opportunity to increase your knowledge about plants. Moreover, the Edible and Medicinal Plants Walk is a 3-part series. It is taken individually in all the different seasons so that students learn the cycle of plants in their area. As such, the instructors will show you how to identify and harvest these natural resources. Additionally, the instructors of the Sigma 3 Survival School will cover the 50 most common plants in the local area of the school and in North America.
Furthermore, the Edible and Medicinal Plants course is a hands-on course. Therefore, you will participate in walks within several different types of ecosystems. Thus, these walks will show you how to find food in almost any environment. Moreover, students will have the opportunity to taste the identified plants. As a result, you will not only learn the edible uses, but also the medicinal, practical and various bushcraft uses of wild plants. Consequently, this learning opportunity will overwhelm you with the amount of information that you will receive. Therefore, you should bring enough writing material to take plenty of notes for later reference.
Topics covered include:
- Learning plant family identification patterns
- At least 50 different edible/medicinal plants
- How to prepare plants for edibility
- Cordage plants and useful bushcraft plants
- Medicinal Plant applications: treating cuts, anti-diarrheal, making primitive quick clot, stopping bleeding, purgatives, anti-fungal, stimulating the immune system, skin cancers, hygiene/cleansing agents, tannic acid uses, plants with salicin (aka aspirin), laxatives, and much more!
- What books to buy and how to start wildcrafting
This course will cover the basics of identification and procurement. Afterwards, if you want to upgrade your skills, we recommend taking the Herbal Medic course or the Wild Crafter courses.
The Weekend Survivor Course
The Weekend Survivor Course is for the people who cannot take off time from their employment to attend the more lengthy, multiple week survival classes! We want to be sensitive to respect your time with family and time for vacations. So, Rob Allen and Josh Hamlin came up with a learning opportunity to train you on the standard course skills in a series of weekend classes. As such, these courses will instruct you on the highlights of the more lengthy standard courses. Furthermore, our instructors will teach at a pace so that you can absorb the information. Additionally, Those living within driving distance of the Sigma 3 Survival School, now, can use their free weekends to increase their survival training and experience. While anyone can take the courses, its best suited for people within a 3-hour drive.
This series of classes will cover all the highlights of our Standard Courses, in a much shorter time frame. Furthermore, they will ensure you can absorb and replicate all the skills that you are taught. This course is 100% HANDS ON and in the field training. No power point, no classroom, only real dirt time! And you can bring your kids for cheap too!
- Shelter and Water: Weekend 1
- Fire Making: Weekend 2
- Wild Plants: Weekend 3
- Primitive Trapping & Fishing: Weekend 4
- Primitive Tools & Navigation: Weekend 5
- Scout Survivor Mini: Weekend 6
Some Final Thoughts
There is always room for improving your survival skills and experience. Sigma 3 Survival School is offering some outstanding learning opportunities for you and your family to become more adept in survival techniques. You will not be disappointed by the level of training that you will receive through these learning opportunities. Whether you are looking to start your own survival school or just strengthen some areas in your survival skills, Rob Allen and Josh Hamlin will empower and equip you for success.