Instructors Travel to You.
2-3 Days / 5-7 Days / Custom
PICK ANY SKILL or ANY INSTRUCTOR, PLAN HOW MANY DAYS & DESIGN YOUR OWN CUSTOM COURSE!
Sigma 3 is constantly evolving to make our training more accessible to students all across the country. Have a group interested in taking one of our courses, but struggling to figure out the logistics of it? That is not a problem with our new Traveling Instructor Program. Currently, we are offering to have one of our highly skilled and certified instructors come to you. This is also, extremely beneficial if you desire to train with one particular instructor that you are interested in.
Option 1: If you have your own land, then there is no need to travel.
Option 2: f you don’t have your own land, then we have access to property all across the country. This could require traveling a short distance, but doable
Simply gather a group of 5 or more people, and contact us with the number of days you want to train, along with the type of skills you would like to learn. With this program you get to Build Your Own Course. Also, if you have a preference on instructor, let us know, and we will do our best to accommodate that. Fill out the request form at the bottom to get a quick quote.
- Robert Allen (Owner)- Missouri
- Mike Lowe (Bushcraft/Survival Instructor)- California
- Josh Hamlin (Primitive Skills Instructor)- Missouri
- James Himes (Lvl 2)- North Carolina
- Rich Poundstone (Lvl 2)- Arizona
- Jason Sotir (Lvl 2)- South Carolina
- Doug Householder (Lvl 2)- Arkansas
- John Gentry (Lvl 1)- Utah
- Sam Kessler (Lvl 1)- Pennsylvania
- Jay Tallez (Lvl 1)-Oklahoma