What will you learn?
Phase 1 Urban Survival Preps and Equipment; Urban Survival Tactics
- Preparations, equipment, making travel plans, operational caches, creating spot maps and communications plans, creating escape routes, blending with the baseline and how to disguise yourself.
- The urban survival priorities: shelter, water, fire, and food procurement. How to improvise urban items for your basic survival needs. Urban Security/ Bugging in vs bugging out, off grid home alarm systems, barricading your home and home defense.
Phase 2 Anti-Kidnapping Phase
- Surveillance and Counter surveillance, how to detect surveillance teams, how to lose tracker teams and surveillance, etc
- Restraint escape and lock picking, getting out of all kinds of restraints to include: duct tape, wire, rope, handcuffs; dealing with interrogation and kidnappers, improvised weapons when in illegal custody
Phase 3: Self Defense and Weapons
- Knife Fighting, weapons disarms, basic self defense tactics. During this phase we will show the tactics criminals use and how to counter them.
Urban SERE is designed to cover a broad range of dangers you might encounter in an urban survival situation to include: civil unrest, natural disasters, martial law, being kidnapped and illegal custody, and so much more. If you are traveling you’re worried about criminals and the dangers of traveling, then this is the best course in the country available to civilians to get you prepared.