What will you learn?
Day 1 Preparedness, Awareness, Escape
- Keeping a strong positive mental attitude in a heightened circumstance is the most important skill set a person can have in any situation. “Always be Prepared, and Never Get Caught Off Guard.”
- Preparations, equipment, making travel plans, situational awareness, urban dangers, creating escape routes, anti-abduction tactics, blending with the baseline and how to become a hard target.
- Restraint escape and lock picking, getting out of all kinds of restraints to include: duct tape, zip ties, rope, handcuffs; dealing with predators/stalkers/kidnappers.
Day 2 Prevention, Defense, Evasion
- Understanding your rights, be aware of potential assailants (attackers), taking preventative action, how to get restraining orders / protective orders against potential threats.
- Basic self-defense tactics, rape-defense, knife fighting, weapons disarms, and improvised weapons. During this phase we will show the tactics criminals use and how to counter them.
- Surveillance and counter surveillance, how to detect stalkers, anti-surveillance and evasion tactics, social engineering.
NOT A VICTIM! is designed to cover a broad range of dangers you might encounter in any situation to include: stalkers, predators, civil unrest, natural disasters, martial law, being kidnapped and illegal custody, and so much more. If you are worried about being attacked or becoming a victim, then this is the best course in the country available to get you prepared.