Minimum Items Needed
- Dry bags for all your equipment
- Fishing license, buy onsite before course
- Fishing pole and tackle
- Personal Flotation device Lvl 3
- Overnight camping equipment suitable for river camping
- Fixed blade knife, folding saw
- Water container (stainless steel bottle & water filter)
- Ferrocium rod and lighter
- Headlamp, flashlight, spare batteries
- Dry foods, enough for whole trip. We will eat food from river as well.
- Call if you have any questions about equipment
Food and Water Required
Water will be procured from river and surrounding area. Food will be caught from the river and gathered off the land. But you’ll need at least two meals a day that are packable and don’t require refrigeration. Mountain house meals, custom made meals, freeze dried goods, and MRE’s are all acceptable.
If you don’t plan to attend we need to know well in advance!!!! Your credit is good for 3 years for any course that we offer, but you can only transfer your credit to a future Waterborne survival class, if there are slots available for that future date. This course has a finite amount of spots available. Refunds are available with 50% charge for cancellation but must be given notice a month in advance. Either way, your money is good for future programs assuming you maintain your credit. We really don’t want cancellations for this specific course because of the pre-planning required for it, prepaid instructors attending, and limited availability.