3 Days / 2 Nights
What will you learn?
Phase 1 Urban Survival Preps and Equipment; Urban Survival Tactics
- Preparations, equipment, making travel plans, operational caches, creating spot maps and communications plans, creating escape routes, blending with the baseline and how to disguise yourself.
- The urban survival priorities: shelter, water, fire, and food procurement. How to improvise urban items for your basic survival needs. Urban Security/ Bugging in vs bugging out, off grid home alarm systems, barricading your home and home defense.
Phase 2 Anti-Kidnapping Phase
- Surveillance and Counter surveillance, how to detect surveillance teams, how to lose tracker teams and surveillance, etc
- Restraint escape and lock picking, getting out of all kinds of restraints to include: duct tape, wire, rope, handcuffs; dealing with interrogation and kidnappers, improvised weapons when in illegal custody
Phase 3: Self Defense and Weapons
- Knife Fighting, weapons disarms, basic self defense tactics. During this phase we will show the tactics criminals use and how to counter them.
Urban SERE is designed to cover a broad range of dangers you might encounter in an urban survival situation to include: civil unrest, natural disasters, martial law, being kidnapped and illegal custody, and so much more. If you are traveling you’re worried about criminals and the dangers of traveling, then this is the best course in the country available to civilians to get you prepared.
Airport and Bus Stops
If you are arriving by bus or plane, we can pick you up. Contact us to make arrangements. ($40 Transport Fee)
This is an entirely urban program and you can either camp at our facilities for free or arrange a local hotel in Springfield, MO. Contact us for more details!
Food and Water Required
Water will be provided and food is your own choice. You can also purchase food locally once you get here. Walmart and several local eateries are within a close drive.
Change your mind on a class? Just use your credit for something else! Take advantage of sales now and use the funds for whatever later! Maybe the dates aren’t announced or you don’t know what you want? Pay on something now and use the credit later. Credit good for up to three years and transferable to your friends or family!
Every class starts at 8:30 am and ends roughly at 5:00 pm each day depending on the training for the day. Your car will be nearby, so you can store food and other items there. You’ll have an hour for lunch each day and you should be prepared to cook in the field. Food will be available locally after class is over, but you won’t have time to go eat anywhere for lunch.
Required Training Tools
Financing Now Available!