Not a Victim! $295
2 Weekends/ 4 days total
|Oct 9-10 & 16-17||TBA|
This course is a Women’s Only program designed to teach you everything you need to know to protect yourself from stalkers and would be attackers. One out of every 4 women will be sexually assault at some point in their lifetime and those are just the numbers that are reported. You have an extremely high statistical chance of being assaulted by a male attacker, who is most likely much stronger and more physically capable than you. So in order to defend yourself, you need to apply leverage through the use of weapons and devious defense tactics. This course is designed to take teach the total beginner with zero defense skills and teach you how to prevent sexual assault.
- Phase 1 Law- First we are going to teach you the laws and what you have available to protect you legally, as well as what actions justify using lethal self defense. We will go through the process of filing a protection order and the details of how that process works and what your chances are of getting that order.
- Phase 2 Surveillance and Stalking- Anyone that plans to attack you or stalk you, almost always does some kind of surveillance. During this course you will learn how a surveillance operation works, so that you’ll know how to detect when someone is following you.
- Phase 3 Self Defense- You’ll learn how to utilize weapons for leverage against attackers, as well as sneaky self defense tactics that a woman can use against a much more powerful man. This includes knife fighting and choke tactics women can use against men.
- Phase 4 Defensive Shooting- Learn what pistols you should carry for your lifestyle and what will fit you best. You will learn the fundamentals of shooting and have a half day of shooting at the range.
- Phase 5 Escape & Evasion- When everything goes wrong and you’ve been tied up or kidnapped. We will teach you how to pick handcuffs, get of zip ties, and remove the common types of bindings people would restrain you with.
If you or anyone you know is in fear of a stalker, this course was designed for you to learn everything you need to survive these types of encounters. Get trained up now and prevent sexual and physical assault before its too late. Don’t be a statistic, get prepared!
What will you learn?
- How to file protective orders and the law.
- What justifies lethal force for self defense.
- Surveillance and how to detect someone following you.
- Awareness skills for self protection.
- Self defense for women against men.
- Defensive maneuvers from vulnerable positions.
- How to utilize chokes to take out larger men.
- Knife fighting and using blades in close quarters.
- Fundamentals of pistol shooting & defensive tactics.
- Weapon disarmament and taking pistols from someone stronger.
- Escape and Evasion tactics
- How to get out of handcuffs, zip ties, and duct tape.
ITINERARY & FAQ
This course is two part and will be spread out over 2 weekends. Each portion of the course is purchasable separately, but you save money by purchasing both components at once!
- Day 1- Law and Surveillance training
- Day 2- Self defense tactics and knife fighting.
- Day 3- Defensive shooting, pistol fundamentals, and law.
- Day 4- Escape and Evasion tactics
Cost Breakdown: Both weekends is $295. If you purchase each component separately, then it is $195 per course.
Financing Now Available!
|Oct 9-10 & 16-17||TBA|