Component 1- Wild Crafting Healthy Foods
- Day 1: Identification, ethical wild crafting, harvesting, and drying herbs.
- Day 2: Plant walk, making teas assembling and preparing plants, and cooking wild foods.
- Day 3: Smoking wild greens, grinding roots, herbal salts and sugars.
- Day 4: Baking breads, salads, syrups, pestos, and more!
Component 2- Herbs for medicine
- Day 5: Lavender Farm Field Trip, essential oils, harvest and gather.
- Day 6: Herbs for the immune system, assembling tinctures, salves, and oils
- Day 7: Introduction to herbs for the nervous system; teas, infusions, wounds, and poultices.
Component 3- Herbal Body Products
- Day 8: Mouthwash, Sunburn Cooling Spray, Salt and Sugar Scrubs and more.
- Day 9: Deodorant, infused massage oils, body butter, and the business of Herbs
MEDICINAL PLANT SKILLS TAUGHT:
- How to assemble tinctures
- Making Salve and Wound Sprays
- Styptic Powder
- Teas for a variety of ailments
- Garlic Ear Oil
- How to make your own mouth wash
- Cook with wild plants, roots and barks
- Infused Oils
- Hydro-sols & Sunburn Sprays
- Compresses and Poultices
- Body Butters
- Sugar & Salt Scrubs
- Infused Body Butters, Lipbalm and Massage Oil